Sunday, July 23, 2006

Engaged!
















Eddie asked me to marry him on Friday July 14th on a walk around Wascana Lake. And of course I said yes! I am so excited! Our wedding is going to be on May 19th, 2007 in Prince Albert.


So by popular demand I added a picture of the ring--which I wasnt going to do because photos never do diamonds justice, unless you are shooting in a studio--Anyways, I complied.

Eddie picked it out himself, I never went ring shopping with him, and I absolutely love it.

For you ring buffs out there, it is a 0.51 carat round solitare in an 18 carat yellow gold setting. It is a lovely (tres sparkley) certified Canadian diamond (so no africans had to die for my engagement ring).

8 comments:

LJE said...

congrats to you two! It was great to see you for a bit last week... and thanks for the chinese food...sorry we had to eat and run, and i think we forgot to thank you for it.

kristin janzen said...

Lauren! Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting.

Ummmmmmmm pictures of the ring please!!!!!!

tmosh said...

wow! congradulations you guys! may God bless you richly in this time as you prepare to be married!

AlisonVeritas said...

ooo SO excited for you!! Congratulations you deserve the fairy tale! I was just thinking about some of our walks a few years back and you saying, I just wonder if it will ever happen for me! Funny how that seems like yesterday. Enjoy every minute of the engaged season, it's wonderful!

Daryl said...

Congrats to you two! I still really want to get together, when you're in Saskatoon again!! Next time we'll have to catch up and you can give me the whole engagement story!

Just Me said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! How exciting! I actually gasped when I read your title. Congrats, you 2. I am just thrilled for you

Jenny said...

Wow! Congratulations Lauren!! :D

MoldableClay said...

Hey Lauren Congratulations. That is so great for you.
We hope and pray that God gives you many great times and much love. Remember that the grass is greener where you water it!
So invest in your relationship and it will be worth every effort you put into it.
God is a great Father who loves to give us great gifts and I hope your marriage is all you hope it will be.
Ronnie +
"If your faith is not affecting something, what is it worth?"