Monday, August 14, 2006

On the road again...

Destination this time.... Edmonton!

I was not excited to be living out of a suitcase again, but it came upon me quickly like a thief in the night. Sunday I drove out here. I am staying with my mom's cousin and his family in Sherwood Park. Man is there a LOT of money in Alberta! The hospital here is outrageous. Oh well, I will learn lots I think.

I did have some fun adventures while at on my rural family med time. Eddie and I went to BC for Tim and Erin's wedding...
















and we went to play in Vancouver on Sunday...







Grenville Island














Stanley Park...

I also went camping with Arleen and Jenn on the Church Hill River, and narrowly survived the worst thunderstorm I have ever been in. That was quite the adventure.

Tin is in Edmonton at the same time I am here, so hopefully we will get some sweet shopping in...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hey - did you pick a dress???

MoldableClay said...

Great to see you looking so happy Lauren! Enjoy the wonderful season!
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Yes, B.C. looked wonderful. Say hi to the rellies.

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

Nice green purse! Cute pics! Especially the last one of you two on the beach!