Monday, March 12, 2007

First Shower

No, not my first water shower--my first bridal shower.

I went to PA for my first bridal shower this past weekend. My aunt threw me a lovely shower with most of my great aunts and several of my mom's first cousins present, as well as some close family friends.

It was a new experience that is for sure! I am not used to opening presents in front of 25 or so people! I also had the joy of getting to model and then wear for the duration of the shower a wedding dress made of toilet paper. Yes I did say toilet paper. It was a like a new variation on the paper bag princess. It was all in good fun though, and I think my grandma got quite a hoot out of seeing me all dressed up in toilet paper :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it. This is just the beginning of a very busy couple of months! Remember you really are one of our princesses.

tmosh said...

it really is only the beginning! have fun - congrats on s'toon being the new home!