Monday, March 19, 2007

Whirlwind

Some days I feel like my life is a whirlwind and that it is creeping along way to slowly all at the same time. This week has been full of those days! To recap:

Wednesday March 14th: Find out we matched to Saskatoon. Ride to Saskatoon with Eddie after work for the Match Party with all of our classmates. Ride back to Regina with 15 of my drunk classmates in a 20 passenger limo arriving in Regina at 05:00am.

Thursday March 15th: sleep from 05:30am-10:00am. Get up, go to the hospital. Come home go back to sleep!

Friday March 16th: Catch a ride back to Saskatoon after work with a classmate. Look at ads for places to live with Eddie, (he as Mr Wonderful had pre-screened the pool of potentials and made appointments for Saturday).

Saturday March 17th: Look at townhouses all morning. Stop for lunch to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Look at townhouses all afternoon. Decide on place to live! YAY! Go to Symphony Saturday night. Go out with Mark and Cheryl after symphony.

Sunday March 18th: Go to church in Saskatoon. Drive back to Regina!

So in summary we found a place to live next year! And all the details worked out beautifully. We got the moving date we wanted, and our place will suit us very well, with lots of space for us to spread out in. We are SO EXCITED! Less than three weeks now until we are moved into our new place. I get to live there until the wedding and then Eddie will move in after the wedding. Now we are starting all the other stuff that goes with moving--address changing, disconnecting and reconnecting services etc. Never a dull moment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of a busy exciting life. Good to recap all these adventures to one day look back and say gee... wow.. and all that!

Just Me said...

Well, I guess with you coming 'home' I may get to visit with you in my new beautiful massage room when you have some time. It's been a long while!

kristin janzen said...

hey lauren! it is so perfect that you and "mr wonderful" get to be in saskatoon, just like you wanted, and that you have found a great place to live! things seem to be going so well for you!!! you'll have to have a booming housewarming party sometime!

Courtney said...

well helloooooo!

Good to chat with you the other day. Haven't heard from AE yet. Going on four weeks now. But they said they're still interested in bringing me on board. Pray for me!

Love Courtney

MoldableClay said...

Hey Lauren,

I guess you like renting from the Zerrs. I am sure you will really enjoy it. I know my parents were excited to rent it to you and Eddy. Congrats and enjoy your wedding I am sure it will be a great day.
Many Blessings
Ronnie +