Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Med Girls Shower

So my dear med girl friends threw me a shower the week we were all in town for the exam review. Tin and Laksh were the hostesses, there was tons of food, even more prizes (Tin even had personalized party favors made!) and a lot of laughs. It was fun because all the girls know Eddie really well too so the games about 'how well do you know the couple' were a big hit.

One of our games was a toilet paper dress contest--which group could make the most runway appropriate wedding dress out of TP!

They also dressed me in TP after for fun...


I have now had three wedding showers, one more to go! I am so blessed that my friends and family care so much to keep "showering" me with gifts! It is way more than I ever expected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Looks like you are getting lots of runway practice. TP dresses, wow!
Anyway looks like it was a fabulous time.

Just Me said...

Miss ya...hope to hear from you sometime in the next, oh, I'll be liberal, 2 years :)