Saturday, April 15, 2006

Welcome Back

I arrived in Saskatoon on Thursday, and my soul feels so much more at ease. Back into the place where I am surrounded with the familiar, and with the people whom I love to spend my time with. Already phone calls with Heather, Camille, Erin making plans to visit--delightful. Oh, Regina is an adventure alright--but so is JURSI by itself. It will be very nice to have four weeks in a familar place before I take off all over for electives. And nice to be in the same city as Eddie--even if his parents have a cat!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How long are you going to be here for? One week? I'll have to try to catch you! But...I don't know when. I'm going to Winnipeg on Wednesday to promote and co-host the Amanda Falk concert, hosted (paid for by) by Central. Then on Friday I am hosting the concert in Saskatoon...so life is trying to destroy me right now or something...it's way too busy. Did I mention I am planning pretty much all the little details for the Saskatoon concert? Did I mention they only told me about this last Friday when I got back from Caronport? Argh. Somehow, I will manage to see you before you go!!!

Anonymous said...

Settle in and enjoy!