Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Fabulous Fiance

His name is Eddie. He is GREAT! We spent the day in Edmonton together today, our first full day together after three weeks apart (we have been in different cities since sometime in May, sigh). We had a great day--out for breakfast, shopping (bought my wedding band today, so crazy that I have a wedding band...), engagement photos with Kristy-Anne, and then to top it off the three of us went for Thai food for supper.

Seriously I have not laughed so hard since I last saw Eddie. We were visiting after dinner and he had me laughing so hard I was in tears for the better part of an hour. And he bought me beautiful gold earings today! We were back at his cousin's house where he is staying getting ready for our pictures and he says to me, "why dont you try on your wedding band?" So I open the box and out pops a pair of fabulous gold hoops. I was SO surprised! "what are these for?!" I exlcaimed! "Just because, " he replied with a grin. I dont even know when he picked it up today. He got them for me to replace my stainless steel hoops I wear everyday, how sweet!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Woah...way to go sneaky Eddie!!

Anonymous said...

Very considerate...

Anonymous said...

Very considerate...