Friday, April 16, 2010

We should all live in Hawaii


Vacation in Hawaii is taking an escape to paradise. When I am there my worldly cares melt away in the glorious sunshine, and the ocean washes away my worries. The colours are so vibrant, so vivid there, it makes home seem to be missing the full spectrum, with only a drab version of the truth behind.

It was wonderful, but O so not long enough! A week that slipped away as quickly as the Hawaiian sunset, making me yearn for longer. We stayed in a condo on the beach with my parents, and I swam in the ocean at least twice everyday. It was our first time there during whale season, and they were spectacular. We saw sea turtles almost everyday when we were snorkelling. And the food was divine.

I tried to convince Eddie we should move there, no luck.

No comments: