Thursday, October 05, 2006

CMDS Regina


I went to the Ninan's house tonight for Bible study, the first time to CMDS in Regina in a LONG time, as I have been away so much.

It was really nice, they made us tasty Indian food, and we chatted over supper. After supper Mrs. Ninan got out a cake that said "Congratulations" on it, as she had thought Eddie and I would be there together, and it was to celebrate our engagement! It was so sweet :) They decided we had to take pictures of the cakes and email them to Eddie, as he is still in Ottawa. I really felt at home with them there, and I am so thankful that they have us into their home. The study part is always really well prepared, and I feel very encouraged when I leave. Dr. Ninan told me that he and Dr. Akyinbi were "keeping an eye on things" for us students...that was awesome, knowing that there are angels in the form of doctors watching out of us, even when we werent aware of it.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You gals look awesome! I hope your Thanksgiving rocked.

Me and Steve went to our friend's house for dinner - that was a blessing. A really awesome meal. What can I say - they're Mennonite!

Lauren - I still haven't cut my hair! It's still growing and hanging over my eyes!

Anonymous said...

You guys could have an engagement party in more than one place. Awesome to have such wonderful support! God is good.