Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanksgiving


Home for Thanksgiving... So nice to be home, to see my family, whom I have missed so much being on the road these past six months. This is my mom, my sister and I at our good family friend's house. Aren't they lovely? I think so. The only thing missing this holiday was my darling Eddie who is still in Ottawa.

Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time, and enjoy these moments just a little while longer before I have to return to the chaos that is my life. I know the next eight months are going to be a blur, and this weekend was just a chance to catch my breath before the final push to the end of the school year. Deep breaths....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was so.......... good to have you home! It was sort of like the good ol' days....
Know there will be more on the horizon.