Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Done Interviews :)

I have finished Carms Interviews!! YA!

And Eddie and I have submitted our list of what order we would accept residency positions for next year, so all we have to do now is wait and March 14th we will find out where we are going for the next three years.

Oh and I guess in case you were wondering, I should mention about my U of S interview and how that went. I think it went really well :) The program director started the interview with "you're wonderful, everybody loves you, so tell me about yourself..." and it went on from there. He seemed super understanding of the whole couples matching business, and really pro-resident and pro-resident education, which is always great. It was a really good chat with him, had a really good vibe when I left there. Then my second interview was with one of the faculty who wrote me my reference letter, and the chief resident that I had spent a fair amount of time with over at St. Paul's hospital because she too is interested in nephrology. So yes overall it went well.

Eddie and I celebrated being finished interviews with a date last night. He took me to John's Prime Rib and we had a wonderfully luxurious and languid dinner. It was the perfect way to cap off such a chaotic and hectic period of time! I am so blessed to be marrying such an amazing man.

So now my attention turns to other things--namely gearing up for our licensing exam and the wedding both of which are fast approaching! Never a dull moment in JURSI-land....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous to hear about a great interview. I certainly agree with the comments made by the program director..! I have faith and believe that March 14th will have a fabulous outcome.