Monday, December 12, 2005

A peachy sojourn

I am off tomorrow morning for what I believe to be a well earned vacation! St Simons Island, Georgia to be exact. The lovely Jules whom I met in Goma is hosting Tin and I for a week. After a month of exam prep, a week of exams, and three days of moving, a vacation is certainly in order.

GOLD STARS to Mom and Dad, Courtney, Tanys, Justin, Tin, Laksh, Erin, Tim, Curtis, Derek, and Dave who helped me move to Regina---(and Mark and Eddie, who moved themselves as well). Thank-you so much! You made the move fun and do-able. I am indebted to all of you :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Have a good trip and don't forget to give me a call when you return!

Jenny said...

I hope and pray that you have a great time while in Regina Lauren. It's the city I was born in so I think it's safe to say that great things come out of Regina from time to time ;)

ps - I miss sleeping on your floor and playing with bones!