Thursday, February 09, 2006

Living to the Full

Here are a few highlights from my few days off in January/February in the Queen city....

Tim and Erin hosted the Regina CMDS contingent for supper and Bible Study at Tim's mom's house. I am so at home with this crew, even in a city that is foreign to me.








My real-life version of Seinfeld, minus all the sexually charged humor of course....









Science Center Adventures with Camille, Eddie and I....SO MUCH FUN!!! Watch out for the sharks...they are deadly.










Camille is totally Bubbalicious....










Vancouver 2010 here we come!





What Saskatchewan girl doesnt swoon over hockey players?







Perogie making night with the girls from Hillsdale Baptist---good times, going back to the Ukrainian roots....







Erin and I---what a doll. Love this girl SO MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Lauren it looks like you are having so much fun in Regina! And Eddie has lost so much weight! You look great too, by the way, I love the cute brown shoes! May the good times outweigh the bad!

tmosh said...

LOVE the pics
so glad to see your camera working ; )
my favs - the Shark + the 2010 ones
i also see you found a pair of jeans - i just dropped off that bag of stuff from your S'toon place today - lol - long time comin!
love ya L!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics... Good to have the odd day off! Regina seems to be producing good memories too! See you Monday.