Monday, November 06, 2006

Regina Return

-photo by KAGlubish

193 days until the wedding....but who's counting? Eddie and I are both finally back in Regina together, yay! No more long distance phone calls, at least until the dreaded interview period. I have started Pediatrics this week and I am somewhat terrified of the little goobers--I dont want to break them! Give me old people any day.

Ummm so other than that, the next four weeks are dedicated to not letting little people die, finishing residency personal letters (pick me, pick me letters :), marriage prep weekend course, and RCIA classes. I think November will be a blur!

4 comments:

LJE said...

what a beautiful picture!

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

When you say, "Little people", do you mean midgets? Man, I wish I had your life!

MoldableClay said...

Lauren RCIA? What? Tell Me about this in your life I am very interested!?

Ronnie +

Anonymous said...

"I have started Pediatrics this week and I am somewhat terrified of the little goobers--I dont want to break them! Give me old people any day." Oh man, I would so incredibly desperately rather take my 8 kiddos than one adult kidney. Truly, God places passions in our lives for reasons. How is the interest in internal med going? Miss ya hon. C