Saturday, March 04, 2006

Unexpected

My life has taken an unexpected turn this week---unexpected but good.

God never ceases to surprise me with the opportunities he has me walk into, the ones that I do not see until I have run smack into them. But after I have recovered my composure, and my head has quit spinning, I can see that this new adventure will be a good one, and that He has blessed me with unexpected blessings.

One of my closest friendships has grown into something more. Still is a bit surreal, but only because it is so out of the blue, and was NEVER forseen by myself, hence I do feel like I got hit with a 2x4---sort of a 'where the heck did that come from?!?'. As far as everything else goes, its very real, genuine and concrete, not shrouded in mystery or trying to guess what the other is thinking, and I am not nerved up, apprehensive, or anxious about the whole thing, I am just very calm, at peace, happy and feeling very blessed.

5 comments:

tmosh said...

mmmm talk about this we should

Anonymous said...

Calm, peaceful, blessed .... all great ways to be!

Courtney said...

Ok...I'm sensing there has been some development as of late. You want to fill us in on this?? Names, Lauren, I need names!! Just kidding. see you sometime (s?) within the next 2 weeks!

Just Me said...

hey girl...did you just use me for my massages??? I would love to hear from you...I miss hearing about this stuff whilst fixing your back!

Jenny said...

interesting Lauren...I'd love to hear more!