Sunday, May 07, 2006

change is in the wind...

My time in Saskatoon is rapidly coming to a close! Just one more week here in the Toon Town.
I start my electives after that--Halifax is my first destination. I am a little bit nervous, especially about how I will get around in these other citys sans auto. But countless students before me have done it, and I will do it too.

Honestly though, I feel as though I am atrophying in everyother area of my life some days. I have almost nothing to talk about other than medicine--how boring is that? Sigh. The perpetual strive for balance sometimes takes a back seat as I try to keep my nose above water. So I appologize to my friends and family for my lack of conversational ability this last little while. And I really appreciate the people who have made extra efforts to get me outside of my med bubble these past few weeks.

2 comments:

LJE said...

halifax is a great city! And being that it's a big tourist town and univeristy town, getting around should be quite easy. If you get a chance, go down to the Pier (on the halifax side, not the dartmouth side) and eat lunch on the docks down there - they have a little market with a bunch of counter service seafood restaurants. Mmmmmmm!

Just Me said...

hey stranger, have any time before you leave!?