Sunday, May 14, 2006

Halifax Day 1


Jessi is also here on elective so we spent the afternoon exploring downtown Halifax.




Public gardens in downtown Halifax...

























Faculty of Medicine building at Dalhousie University.








Beautiful houses in the charming downtown...













































Jessi and I at Pleasant Point Park...










Atlantic Ocean!




So tomorrow I start my first day at the hospital. I am a little nervous, but it will be ok. Its tempting to just go sight-seeing for three weeks, but I guess I will have to go do some learning while I am here too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Halifax looks like a really nice place to be. Wish I could have visited you in Saskatoon! I know you had fun though, so that's good.

Just Me said...

Nice pics...guess what? Next time you are in Saskatoon and we actually connect for a massage, the room will be all pretty and spa-like...I will even know hot stone massage...get excited!!!